Southeastern MA Adult Walking Club at Myles Standish State Forest
Join your Park Interpreter and the DCR Southeastern Massachusetts Adult Walking Club for a moderately difficult 5+ mile hike to Cherry Pond, one of the loveliest and most secluded hikes in Myles Standish State Forest.
A 5-mile hike to beautiful Cherry Pond.
The park Headquarters is located at 149 Cranberry Road in South Carver. From there, 10-minute drive up to the meeting location at Parking Lot 2 (P2) off of Upper College Pond Road in Plymouth. For more info, call (508) 866-2526.
Things To Know
- All programs are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted.
- This hike is for adults 16+.
- Reasonable accommodations are available up on advance request.
- Dress for the weather; bring sunscreen, bug spray, water and a snack.
- Rain cancels this program; call ahead to confirm (508) 866-2526.